Full Moon Reviews wins another blogger award, this time from Brandon Sites, blogger for the great Dollar Bin Horror and Big Daddy Horror Reviews.
Thanks Brandon for believing in my blog. I always appreciate support from my fellow bloggers.
The rules attached to this award are:
• Thank the person who gave it to you.
• Share 7 things about yourself.
• Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reason.
• Contact the blogs you picked and let them know about the award.
7 Things About Myself
1. I own every Madonna album.
2. I'm a huge Rock Band and Guitar Hero fan, playing Expert [Guitar, Bass, or Vocals] with ease.
3. I've seen John Carpenter's HALLOWEEN so many times that I can recite the dialogue by heart.
4. I have a fetish/obsession with wolves and skulls.
5. I'm a big professional wrestling fan and have almost every televised WWF/E event recorded on VHS from 1994 to mid-2007.
6. I've been watching Days of Our Lives on-and-off for the past 26 years.
7. My longest relationship was a year and that was back in high school. I either get bored when it comes to dating or the women I date are too much drama for my psyche to handle.
15 Versatile Blogs
1. Disturbing Entertainment
2. Final Girl
3. The Stoned Horror Critic
4. Midnight Confessions
5. The Jaded Viewer
6. I Like Horror Movies
7. Billy Loves Stu
8. Porkhead's Horror Review Hole
9. Tower Farm Reviews
10. The Horror Digest
11. Deadly Serious
12. The Ringmaster's Realm
14. The Lightning Bug's Lair
15. The Spooky Vegan
16. Freddy In Space (So I cheated. And what?)
Now watch my review of Joy Ride before I knife you!
~Filling the Void Reviews
Congratz! And thanks for the award!ReplyDelete
Congratulations, and thanks for the awardReplyDelete
You sir, are too kind. Congratulations & thanks for the awardReplyDelete
Thanks again and congrats! :)ReplyDelete
Sa-weet! Congrats and thanx, Wolfie!ReplyDelete
Fred, have you seen Heather Santrous over at "Mermaid Heather"?, that bird is one of the most gorgeous birds i`ve ever seen.ReplyDelete
Thanks dude. I've never been called versatile before. I've been called incoherent and ambidextrous and unconscious..but never versatile.ReplyDelete
For the record, I'd congratulate you even if I didn't receive a Versatile Blogger Award... I'd just wait another day or so to do it. ;)ReplyDelete
Big congrats and major thanks!
Hey dude sorry for the delay, just catching up from vacation!! Always appreciate the positive feedback, and glad to see that FMR earned another well deserved award as well!ReplyDelete
Thanks to everyone for the congratulations. All of you guys deserve the award. And if you weren't nominated, you probably deserved the award too. Damn rules...ReplyDelete